Sabtu, 22 Mei 2010

Got Wood?



















This is sitting in my front yard.  We had it cut down on Saturday.  And before you go all tree-hugger on me, we are planting about 6 to replace it.  This monster is a black walnut and it rained down slimy walnuts that injured cars and people and made it impossible to live in our front yard.  The only thing that would grow underneath it were moles.  (like the animal, creepy little things)

The mister thought we would sell the wood.  Then we thought how cool would it be to tell people that our walnut floor was once a tree standing in our yard?  So now we are researching that option.  Meanwhile, the tree continues to mock me while it prevents the landscape projects from starting still.  I'll show you tree, one day I will be walking all over you.

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails