Selasa, 23 November 2010

Leighton Meester ?!

I recently blogged about another "Gossip Girl" who's style I LOVE: Blake Lively. I think she is a picture of class and elegance.. Her cast mate Leighton Meester is an entirely different kind of trendsetter which I have mixed feelings on.. I tend to think she tries a little bit too hard to be "edgy" and it comes off tacky at times although her approach is unique- I will give her that... Here are some of her fashion choices:

WHAT THE?!:
See through number... No undies.
Ahhhh pretty girl but the lace romper ?? I dunno....
It appears she favors cutouts
She definitely has the body to rock this skin tight number
Wow! This is odd.... and unique I spose!
More cutouts
I am not a fan of this dress.
???. I like the lace pattern.. ??? That's all! haha
I don't like the color mismatch here
Not very flattering
THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!
I like this one!!! Super cute.
I really like these summery colors to match her tan
I adore these shoes and the hue of her dress.
I really like the cage platforms with this look
Classy chic.. Still not my fav but a bit better...
One of my favs! Love the princess sleeve and buttons
Yellow is so hot right now
Super cute Louis Vuitton dress and cherry red heels. Love this!
Looking like a Greek Goddess at the Emmy's
LOVE THIS! Edgy and chic. Super unique and funky.
What do you guys think??? It seems to depend on the day her style is very eclectic!

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails