Rabu, 01 Desember 2010

Mischa Barton

Mischa Barton became famous for her role on The O.C. but unfortunately her name appears in the tabloids for all the wrong reasons these days... And I ask myself.. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?! Here are a few examples:

W.T.F. Oh my... I just feel bad for the poor girl
This ensemble became pretty famous due to the amount of scrutiny she received.
Leggings are NOT meant to be tucked in. Helloooo mum bum
I'm never quite sure about the color of her hair. This is just greatly too grape as well.
I prefer this hair color but still not that much of an improvement ?
Repeat after me.. I am so glad I am not a celebrity.. I am so glad I am not a celebrity.
Poor girl.. I think it would be so hard to be in the spotlight all the time but... With that much $$ you'd think you would be able to get a trainer ? And a stylist?

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails