Sabtu, 05 Februari 2011

Jacqueline Angara - hot model vanity

Jacqueline Angara
Jacqueline Angara

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
I'm Jacqueline Angara and I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico.

What is your ethnic background?
I am Filipino and Mexican.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I did a photoshoot for a photographer who had a website. Another photographer spotted me on the site and wanted to shoot me as well. It basically continued from there.

How long have you been modeling?
A little over two years now.





Jacqueline Angara - hot yougn modelsWhat are your future goals?
I'd like to continue modeling, but since I'm also a nerd, I'd like to go back to school. I finished my Bachelors and now I'd like to go for my Masters.

What are some of your current projects?
I'm actually still in the development of my website. I'm trying to push that forward!

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It's smaller than L.A. and people are really friendly there. It's a great city!

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was very artsy. I sang in highschool and was a very bubbly person.







Jacqueline Angara hot toplessWhat do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to go out with my friends to Vegas...a lot! My family is out of state, so I spend a lot of time with my friends...they're my family here!

In addition to modeling, what other talents do you posses?
I can dance and sing. I'm trained to sing show tunes. I don't think I can sing R&B very well, but musical theater and Broadway songs are my thing.

What kind of music do you like?
I'm very eclectic. I love acid jazz, Neo-soul and underground hip-hop. Artists like Talib Kweli, Common, and Maxwell would be examples. I even like Country music!

Align Center

Who would be your favorite actor and actress?
Johnny Depp is my favorite actor. I actually prefer acting in theater. There's a different discipline in that type of acting in comparison to screen acting.

Jacqueline AngaraYour Favorite Movie/TV show?
I really like "Top Chef"! Haha! It's my favorite show! Anything on the "Food Network". It makes me want to eat! I really love cooking. As for movies, I'm a fan of anything from the 80's. John Cusak films like, "Say Anything", "One Crazy Summer", "Better off Dead", just to name a few.

Where's one place you'd like to go visit?
I want to go to Japan most definitely! I'd still want to go to Europe and Spain, but I'm drawn towards Asia.

What would be your favorite food?
Ooo, that's a tough one! It would be my mom's homemade tortillas! Nothing like them in the world. My mom is actually going to FedEx me some! Haha!

What would be the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
I like my butt! I get great attention with it! My least favorite would be my waist, I'd like it smaller.

What are your biggest turn ons and turn offs in a guy?
I love guys who are funny, they'd have to have a good sense of humor. That does it for me. My turn off would be a guy who's just cocky.

What type of guys do you go for?
I'm very eclectic with my men as well. I really like funny guys with a good heart! That totally wins me over. I'm a personality girl!

What puts you in a sexy mood?
It can be anything from a movie to a song or even just an attitude.

What would you do to put your man in the mood?
I love dressing up! If a guy is into that, I'm totally down!

What would be the kinkiest thing you ever done?
I was seeing this one guy that was really into blindfolds and having my hands tied. He did things to me that I really wasn't mad about! Haha!

Have you ever kissed a girl?
I have! It was awesome, girls have soft lips! I've kissed quite a bit of girls actually.

Where is the craziest place you ever had sex?
Actually on a beach bench in a very public place. A car hood would be another one.

If you could go back and change anything about your past, what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything. We learn from our mistakes!

What's something men should know about women?
Men in general have different relationships with each other...not the same with women! Women are more emotional and sensitive. You can't talk to us like guys!

What advice would you give anyone that admires you and wants to do what you do?
Just go for it! Take a risk and take a chance!

Where can we see more of you Jacqueline Angara?
You can see more of me on myspace.com/jacquelineangara and soon on my website www.gotjacqueline.com.

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails