Rabu, 02 Februari 2011

OKAY.. I CRACKED......

AND SHOPPED! OH GLORIOUS SHOPPING! BAHAHA..I haven't been shopping for myself for a LONG time (here's why) and I was actually looking for a birthday present for one of my girlfriends when I popped into Purr Clothing on a whim.... The sale sign outside was so inviting. Have you ever been to Purr? I honestly never had until they put one in Scotia Center downtown- I love their funky jewelry and array of brands that vary in price from very reasonable to more splurge items.
I spotted this skirt and HAD TO HAVE IT! I think it will go with sooo much and it's super unique:
The skirt was on sale from $94.99 to $44.99... I love really unique pieces I haven't seen anywhere else. I do a TON of shopping when I am traveling to find more unique pieces but this one just screamed Andrea.
Here is a close up of that stitched motif. It reminded me of SPRING and SUMMER and all of the fun tops I can wear with it soon.... It made me happy.. Let's be honest ;)
The brand is called "DownEast"
Now I must slowly introduce this piece to her new family members of my closet... ShHhHh *evil cackle* For the record: I could have gone NUTS on their amazing sale... My co-workers insisted I purchase it after I fell in looooove :D

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails