Senin, 30 Mei 2011

H & M

Sad but true... Until last week I have never really bought anything for H & M... *GASP* I know.. But all of the locations WERE a bit inconvenient and either James was shopping with me or I was in a rush... They just opened a new location in downtown Calgary which is a bit TOO convenient. HEHE! I went there before May long camping and picked up some cute duds.. I cannot believe how cheap some of their stuff is!! $12 dresses regular price?! $5 bikini pieces?! WOWZA! Here is some of what I got ;)
My bod doesn't look like this in it but it was $5.95/piece! I like bathing suits that you can make strapless for tanning.
I got this sheer bathing suit cover up for $14... It came with a thin belt which I would wear with tights as well.
This photo better shows how sheer the top was... I liked wearing a neon kini underneath! I got these funny sunnies for only $12 too!
Bad photo but I got this striped romper in baby blue as well! I have three rompers and debut them with the names ROMPERLICIOUS #1, ROMPERLICIOUS #2, ROMPERLICIOUS #3. HEHE!
Here's a smaller photo of me in action wearing it. SO COMFORTABLE! They only had a size 12 left but I have been cinching the waist. It was only $12!
Bought two of these glasses for $9.99 each! Tortoise shell and these black ones. I go through sunnies like water...
A few of us headed to the Lilac Festival yesterday and I had to show you this cute dress I had gifted to me! (second from left)... It is from a neat store called "Buddah By Night" and Courtney on the far right is also wearing the red silk top from them. Court actually bought this dress but didn't like it and thought it screamed Andrea... Hells ya it does! hehe I love it! Thanks lady! <3
Lilac Fest LOVE!

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails