Jumat, 03 Juni 2011

I want a white dress....

A white summer dress is just the epitome of summer. A bunch of us are heading to this "white party" next Friday and I REALLY want a nice white dress to wear... BCBG has some amazing ones in the window and I'm loving the crochet/lace look.. Here are some of my favs:
LOVE LOVE LOVE WANT!
I love the flowiness of this one, the belt and neckline. Super classy.
Love the asymmetrical hem and crochet pockets!
This screams summer... Love this baby doll!
LOVE THIS! Eyelets are so cute
J'adore
Cute but maybe not HAWT enough for a white party?
Love white dresses with cowgirl boots!
Wish this was in my budget....
HAWT summer cocktail dress... Fancier but loving this
Casually chic. Love how you can really accessorize with white
Loving the maxi dress....
Love the crochet pattern at the hem and neckline
Flirty! Love the sheer
Beachy
BCBG applique dress... *drool*
Tiered gown from BCBG... kinda hippyish me likey.
SoOoO SEXY!
Cute flowered straps and hem
I would love to rock this with sky high heels
It seems that BCBG specializes in the white dress!
LEGGY
DOES THIS COUNT?!
Oh mannn.. Now I want to shop SO BADLY! Better work on getting my tan on as well ;)

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails