Rabu, 27 Januari 2010

I Hate You Jillian Michaels































And I hate January.  And I especially hate January at the gym which is why I bought the Jillian Michaels DVD in the first place.  To get me through till all the pretenders quit in March.  Turns out I might be one of those pretenders.  90 minute spin class?  Sure no problem.  30 minutes of that bitch yelling at me in my bedroom? Problem.  I can hardly walk today.  I would have quit after 20 minutes but I had a 5 year-old cheerleader.  Great job mom!  Wait mom, they are still going!  Mom those girls are using weights! Mom is that fat on your belly or muscle?

I have the winter blues.  I am bored and uninspired by interiors lately.  I just want to be outside!! But I don't want to go looking for gorgeous photos of gardens and beaches.  It will only depress me more.  This is the only photo I found inspiring today.

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails