Senin, 27 September 2010

Lia Sophia Jewelry!

One of my best friends, Kylie, started selling Lia Sophia Jewelry. Lia Sophia is relatively new to Canada but it is HUGE in the States- the biggest jewelry distributor in fact. It is bought through a consultant or via a jewelry party similar to Pampered Chef and Tupperware. I think that the product is fantastic. Everything has a lifetime warranty and I like the fact it doesn't tarnish because it is not stainless silver- I HATE polishing jewelry. If you host a jewelry party you get SO MUCH FREE STUFF!
We had a party on Friday and here is what I purchased. I love shiny's!!!!
These are called the "Lia Bangles". They also come in gold with burandy, green and gold. I think they will match a lot of stuff!
I wear a lot of purple so I thought I would get some good use out of this "Terrain Ring"
Apparently I was in a bracelet mood wowza... This is called "Fruity Pebbles" and I have the matching earrings so I had to get the bracelet toooo.. The earrings match everything so I am excited to get the matching bracelet :D
This is the "Tulle Bracelet".. Another cuff that will match with lots of stuff!
This is the "Merlin's Touch" bracelet.. I loooove it. I really wanted a gold cuff :)

AIYA! Normally I am an earring whore... Bracelets were the name of the game after a few glasses of vino on Friday I guess!!! Do you have any Lia Sophia jewelry?

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails