Senin, 07 Februari 2011

Nani Nicole

Nani Nicole,girls gallery pics

Nani Nicole

Model: Nani Nicole
Ethnicity: Filipino/German/French
Stats: 36-24-36
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115
Location: Las Vegas, NV

My name is Nani Nicole and I'm from heaven! hehe. Recently, I'm from Vegas but I was originally born in Honolulu, Hawaii and I was raised in San Diego, California.

Girls gallery pics: So Nani, where are you from?
Nani Nicole: I was born in Hawaii, raised in San Diego and now I reside in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.

Girls gallery pics: What would the average person say about Nani Nicole?
Nani Nicole: People that know me say that I have a good heart and that I’m a nice person and easy to get along with. People that don’t know me, that just look at me say that I have a nice derriere and nice eyes. Stuff like that.

Girls gallery pics: What nationality are you?
Nani Nicole: I have a bunch of mixes. My father is Filipino and a little bit of Spanish. My mom is white but she has German, French, Indian and English in her. I’m a mutt!




Girls gallery pics: What kind of stuff did you get into after high school?
Nani Nicole: Well, after high school, I wanted to get a really nice car and ended up dancing at a club called Femme Nu. That’s when I was 18. So, I’ve been doing it ever since then.

Girls gallery pics: Were you comfortable dancing?
Nani Nicole: At first, I was really intimidated and I didn’t know what I was doing. It took me awhile to get used to the whole “taking off my clothes for money” thing.

Girls gallery pics: What do you want to do when you stop dancing?
Nani Nicole: I want to get out of dancing for the simply fact that I’m tired of it. I want to learn something new. I’ve started going to school for real estate in California. I’m also going to get my license in Nevada.

Girls gallery pics: So did you get the car you wanted.
Nani Nicole: Yes. Definitely!

Girls gallery pics: How did you get into modeling?
Nani Nicole: It wasn’t until last year that I decided to start modeling. I hung out with photographers and started to see the really nice pictures that they had done. I decided to do it for fun.

Girls gallery pics: How did you feel being in front of the camera for the first time?
Nani Nicole: I wasn’t very comfortable at first. But, once I started feeling comfortable and knowing that I was decent and good, it came easy. I love it. It’s not work. It’s fun for me. It’s something different. It’s not the same old thing, like dancing.

Girls gallery pics: So you’re comfortable now?
Nani Nicole: I am always comfortable in front of the camera. I just enjoy it all together. I consider myself an exhibitionist in all ways possible. I flaunt it!

Girls gallery pics: Are you comfortable with your body?
Nani Nicole: There’s always room for improvement. For the most part, I’m pretty comfortable with it. But, I need to shed a couple pounds here and there in certain areas. I am so critical of myself. I guess that could be a bad thing. But then again, it could make me better, as far as the photos that I’m taking. So, I’m definitely my own worst critic.

Girls gallery pics: Are you enhanced?
Nani Nicole: Boobs. Enhanced. I’m a 36C. Before I got my boobs, I was a 36A. I was very small.

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails