Senin, 07 Februari 2011

Steph ly

Steph ly girl gallery hot
Steph ly thick boobs
Steph ly

BIRTHDATE: NOV 27 (SAGITTARIUS)

NATIONALITY: CHINESE (CANTONESE)

HEIGHT: 5′2″

WEIGHT: 105 lbs

EYE COLOR: BROWN/HAZEL

HAIR: LONG, DARK BROWN

MEASUREMENTS: 34D-25-35


Steph ly - is hot, and this time we thought we would let Steph ly tell her story.

“the beginning by Steph ly”

Steph ly, girl gallery hotSteph ly, born November 27, a Sagittarius and a middle child no doubt! I was born and raised in Calgary, AB – Canada with 2 sisters, both 2 years apart from me. I went to private school for awhile but hated it, so I switched back to public school where I quickly learned how to be a rebellious teenager. But even though I was hell-bent against listening to my parents, I wasn’t a bad child…I was actually quite shy and quiet…more the artsy type if you can believe that!!

High school was where I really came out of my shell though…slowly the arts faded away and I started wanting to just hang out with friends and skip school (tsktsk) I quit chinese school, piano (even though I was a champ at it)…pretty much anything that wasn’t fun I quit. I graduated with honors still and went on to study at my local university – first trying out Engineering and then decided to stick with an Accounting degree. I’m definitely more of a numbers person…and can you blame me? It’s true what they say about asians!

I worked in the Oil and Gas industry as an accountant but quickly grew to hate it….actually I never liked it. It was way too boring and the hours were horrible, as I am not a morning person either. I started working in nightclubs to make extra money and loved it!


“Steph ly adventure strikes”

Steph ly, thick boobsHere comes the fun stuff! Randomly, I was asked to help out at a carshow in my city, and as much as I didn’t want to do volunteer work on a Saturday afternoon, I did. Little did I know that day would shape the next few years of my life. I was spotted by a model recruiter and was asked to come back as a model. Things snowballed after that….

I became the face of BF Goodrich on tour in Canada, and got picked up as a Prestigious Model on tour in the states! I made the decision to quit my day job and never looked back. Within the year I was traveling almost every weekend to a different city, making new friends, going to crazy parties, and getting to see new things. I got booked non-stop back to back with magazines, interviews, and tradeshows. I wasn’t shy about getting up on stage and hosting a crowd…I loved it. It became a part of who I was. I went on to travel internationally, hosting parties and working overseas even! In 2008 I started work on a project with a company called Fighters Nation which became a huge part of my life! We even have a television show still in the works, clothing lines, and more….the rest is still to come!

So years later, here I am… I have shut down my other paid site and replaced it with this blog [ www.stephly.com ]. I’m still modeling and traveling, but not as much since I do have a day job now…I still work at the clubs as well, and I love what I do. I’m working on my absolute career goals which you’ll know soon… lol gotta keep some mystery between us!! I love what I’ve done but feel like I’m older, hopefully a little bit wiser…and this is my way of sharing who I am and who I’ve become – I hope you enjoy it and come back!!

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails