Jumat, 04 Februari 2011

Natalie aka Natabee

natalie  modfx aka natabee
Natalie aka Natabee

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Natalie and I'm from San Diego, CA.

What is your ethnic background?
I am Filipina and British.

How did you get your start in modeling?
Through gogo dancing. Photographers would see me at the club and want to shoot me. I never thought of being a model, but it just turned out that way.


natabee  natalieWhat are your future goals?
I want to own my own business. That's what I'm leading towards in school right now, finishing my major in Business Administration.

What are your current projects?
In San Diego I work with a company called "Magic", and we're doin' a lot of charity work right now for the kids in the Philippines.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was the tomboy. I played field hockey, soccer and ran track. I was friends with the cheerleaders, but never a cheerleader! Haha! I wasn't really "girlie" then. I later made my transition to what I am today.

natalie natabee nudeWhat do you like to do in your spare time?
I'm in school most of the time, but when I do have it, I chill as much as I can.

In addition to modeling, what other talents do you posses?
I'm really good at mimicking people when they dance..haha!

What kind of music do you like?
I love Hip Hop...hands down!

Where's one place you'd like to go visit?
I'd like to go to England. I already went to the Philippines, so I want to get more familiar with the other side of my heritage.

What would be your favorite food?
I love Mexican food! San Diego has the best Mexican food there!





natalie bikini toplessWhat would be the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
My favorite are my lips. In high school they would make fun of me, but later I grew into them. My least favorite is my butt.

What are your biggest turn ons and turn offs in a guy?
My turn on would be the way he carries himself. I don't like cocky guys, but I like confidence. My turn off is bad shoes! He can be a good looking guy, but if he has bad shoes...can't do it!

Are you currently single?
I am single...err...it's complicated. Haha!

What type of guys do you go for?
I like athletic, smart guys. I was into sports when I was in high school, if I can out run you, it's probably not gonna work. And, you have to at least carry on a good conversation...I don't really believe in "love at first sight".

What puts you in a sexy mood?
R&B music! When ever I hear that slow jam, that'll do it!

What's the kinkiest thing you ever done?
When I used to live in a house with 5 girls...I guess having sex in the living room with the rooms on both sides of the living room.

Have you ever kissed a girl?
No, not really into that kinda stuff! Maybe just sweet good-bye kisses...does that count?

Would you go back and change anything in your past?
I wouldn't change anything...everything that has happened has brought me to where I am now.

What advice would you give someone who wants to do what you do ?
Have fun! Don't take yourself too seriously!

Where can we see more of you?
Find me on Myspace at myspace.com/natahbee.

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails