Kamis, 07 Oktober 2010

Michael Kors


I only have a few pieces of "Michael Kors" but these shoes are one of my favorite! They match so many different outfits.. The only problem is because there is not a platform on the ball of my foot so they are quite uncomfortable.. That's why platforms are the best! My foot is at too much of an arch here but I always get tons of compliments on them. I got them in Montreal for $50 on sale at my FAVORITE SHOE STORE! TONY'S!

Cutes cuuuutes :D
An actual Michael Kors store just opened up in the new Chinook expansion! I have a friend of a friend who is managing it and she actually got flown to Toronto to get "wardrobed" for the season FOR FREE!!! I guess she needs to "represent".. Wow.. I would LOOOVE to get "wardrobed". There a number of stores who carry Michael Kors in Calgary but this will be the first exclusive store.
Michael Kors began his career in fashion at the age of 19, designing and merchandising for Lothar's in New York. The success of these lines caught the attention of the fashion press prompting Mr. Kors to set out on his own! His vision is chic, luxurious, American sportswear.
This is the from the Spring 2010 collection. I love the soft lavender and draped back!
Michael's spring collection was a bunch of cut out and clear designs..
Love this unique cut out dress.. Especially the mint color.
Keeping with the clear cut out theme these futuristic sandals are HOT!
I am a HUGE sucker for sweater dresses so I LOVE THIS FALL/WINTER LINE! So chic and classy
I love the glass necklaces he paired with these simple and chic business suits. I am not normally a fan of the midriff showing but I think in this case it looks really classy.
This futuristic line also featured bathing suits. Not the best for tan lines but super unique

Sexy, unique and classy. Michael you are brilliant
I want this skirt! and the shoes! But how would I wash this ?!

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails