Jumat, 11 Maret 2011

What a STEAL!

I took a late lunch today and decided to pop into URBAN. Urban is one of my favorite places to shop downtown as they carry lines ranging in price from Juicy Couture, Rock & Republic, DIESEL, Citizens of Humanity etc to more affordable lines such as Vera Moda and ONLY... Their sale rack is always SO cheap and I have found some insane deals... Here's what I scored today:
Princess sleeve sweater with knitted polka dots in cream for only... Wait for it... $15!!!! Regularly $55 I LOVE this sweater..
There was only one left too...
Matches perfect with this $6 jean skirt I got from GAP on boxing day and my FAVORITE EMU boots I got from Town Shoes at the beginning of the season.
Happy Friday ya'll!!! No make up and all ;)

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails