Jumat, 11 Maret 2011

My heart goes out to Japan...

I've held off blogging all day because it's hard to concentrate on seemingly frivolous topics like SHOPPING and EATING when there are thousands of people around the world suffering as we speak. I had the privilege of visiting this picturesque country around eight years ago and the people and their spirit stole my heart.
Late last night James and I found out about the 8.9 earthquake in Japan via Twitter and were glued to CNN until 1:30 am. I have never seen anything like the footage broadcast of villages and cities being washed away and infernos being carried along in the destruction.
Lady Gaga has already launched a Earthquake Relief Wristband and all proceeds are going directly to Japan relief efforts.
Pray for Japan <3

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails